Date:      31 Jan 2002 13:45:22 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        "Cid Highwind" <cid_hl@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No Booting Manager

"Cid Highwind" <cid_hl@hotmail.com> writes:

> And when you start the computer with a certain 3.5" disk in, it starts
> the hard drive partition where FreeBSD is installed.

You may use LILO and GRUB to do that and while I haven't tried it, I
don't know why FreeBSD's boot0cfg couldn't too.  All have easily
available docs and the first two specifically say how to boot from
floppy.  I'd try boot0cfg first as it is by far the easiest to
configure (documented in it's small man page).