Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:33:21 -0700
From:      "Sam Leffler" <sam@errno.com>
To:        "Don Bowman" <don@sandvine.com>, <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ENOBUFS

> Sam Leffler wrote:
> > Try my port of the netbsd kttcp kernel module.  You can find it at
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/~sam
>
> this seems to use some things from netbsd like
> so_rcv.sb_lastrecord and SBLASTRECORDCHK/SBLASTMBUFCHK.
> Is there something else I need to apply to build it on
> freebsd -STABLE?

Sorry, I ported Jason's tail pointer stuff to -stable before kttcp so it
assumes that's installed.  If you don't want to redo kttcp you might try
applying thorpe-stable.patch from the same directory.  FWIW I've been
running with that patch in my production systems for many months w/o
incident.  I never committed it because I didn't see noticeable performance
improvements.

    Sam