Date:      Wed,  4 Nov 1998 20:19:17 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Walter C. Pelissero" <wcp@luppolo.lpds.sublink.org>
To:        Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   M$-Windows as second choice

>>>>> "Thierry" == Thierry Herbelot <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr> writes:

Thierry> Hello, Even if this is NOT a Lo$e - oriented mailing list,
Thierry> I'd say that Win95 (and Win98) insists on being in the first
Thierry> (bootable) partition of the first disk of your machine - So
Thierry> the 2nd drive will be used for FreeBSD.

Thierry> You'll have to install booteasy on both disk drives.

That's what I did.  But I didn't realized immediately that the
question was silly.  It could be enough to swap the two disks and
modify the fstab to let FreeBSD boot as second choice (on second HD).

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

I belive that working against my will makes me dumb...