Date:      Sat, 4 May 2002 05:34:43 -0700
From:      "Aaron Burke" <aburke@nullplusone.com>
To:        "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Runing games behind gateway with private ip address.

I have had a similar problem playing Warcraft 2 online. Luckily
the software told me that I needed to open up port 6112 for battle.net
to work ok. If you are running a firewall this may be an option. I
also use dhcp to assign 192.168 addresses to my lan, and run a
firewall. The workstations (some windows, some freebsd) dont even
know that there is a firewall open.

Keep in mind that I am no expert in this situation, and my answer
may not answer your question. But if you are running a firewall,
keep these options open.