Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:34:12 +0200
From:      Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: dbus 1.14 update causing problems with xfce4

On 30/04/22 23:06, Tatsuki Makino wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I ask because it is not mentioned anywhere, have you restarted the dbus-daemon --system process?

I rebooted the whole system multiple times, also tried forcing
reinstallation of xfce4-session and xfce4-settings.

Tomorrow I'll try to find some way to do further testing and to debug
this, but I"m not sure how to get insight on the process.

My idea is that dbus-launch has somewhat changed behavior, but I'm just
guessing here.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>