Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 1996 15:48:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        FreeBSD ISP list <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: kerberos

On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> I just need to be able to share passwd databases between Linux and
> freebsd, and I'm looking for a solution.

RADIUS will work. Since the RADIUS stuff for Linux is further along than
FreeBSD, run radiusd on your FreeBSD box and the radlogin stuff on Linux.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com