Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 1995 15:49:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Golan Klinger <falco@io.org>
To:        Bill Lee <billlee@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Cc:        John Schweinfurth <jvschw@ibm.net>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hardware Questions

> > Also, my main OS is OS/2 Warp. How well does FreeBSD co-exist with
> > OS/2?  Which boot manager would I use?
>
> The OS/2 Boot Manager and FreeBSD 2.0R coexist just fine.

	True, and although it comes down to personal prefernce, I think
the OS/2 boot manager is nicer (read prettier.) Also note that you can
continue to use the OS/2 boot manager even if you no longer use OS/2. It
works quite nicely on its own as a boot manager.

Golan Klinger [falco@io.org]      For long you live and high you fly
                                  And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
Good, fast or cheap.              And all you touch and all you see
Pick two...                       Is all your life will ever be