Date:      Tue, 03 Sep 1996 17:10:54 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Zeus Web server

> Anyway, the URL is:  http://www.zeus.co.uk/
> If there are no complaints I will add it to our Commercial
> Vendors list on www.freebsd.org (just discovering I still have write
> permissions after my brief stint as FreeBSD webmaster :-).

They need to approach us.  I don't add people to the gallery or
commercial pages unsolicited and I think it's a good policy - having
them approach us both increases their awareness of our "advertising
channels" and ensures that the text describes the product in their
words, rather than ours.  Far, far less potential for unfortunate
misunderstandings that way!

						Jordan