Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 21:31:31 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        ctedder@calweb.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: lp-mud port

 * Hello, I'm haveing difficulties compiling the port for lp-mud.. the
 * driver compiled fine but when compiling the worldlib I'm getting a "can't
 * open Makefile" error... I'm running the 3-22-95 version of Freebsd...
 * the debug info from make shows it looking for Makefile in current dir and
 * /usr/share/mk...which makefile is it looking for??? any help would be
 * appreciated... thank you!!!

First, I can't find a "lp-mud" port in our source tree, there is
nothing with that name and a quick survey of the ports/games directory
doesn't show anything that looks like what you are talking about.  Can
you supply more details?  Maybe an output of "script" will help.

Satoshi