Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 1995 16:16:59 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        A.C.P.M.Kalker@student.utwente.nl
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: GUS users, can you please help me? (fwd)

Can you please post on multimedia@rah.star-gate.com?
Or send me e-mail?

I don't have any problems in playing mpeg files mono or stereo.
What I would like for you to include in your mail are cpu, gus model MAX
or playing old GUS, is the system busy, etc...

And I don't think that the vast majority of hackers on this mailing
list  really care about the sound stuff which is one of the reasons that the
multimedia mailing was created.

I have been hacking on the sound driver so my system has been going
up and down trying to tracked down a problem which most of you don't have
since no one here uses the GUS MAX's cs4231 in dual dma mode.
Also, not too long ago, I took my system apart to upgrade it
to a P100 8)

	Amancio