Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 95 22:13:58 +0300
From:      vak@cronyx.ru
To:        jehamby@lightside.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] wcd.c version 1.6

Hi,

>   When I tried to apply the last three patches you've posted to my copy of
>   wcd 1.3, a couple of them were rejected.  Can you repost the whole wcd
>   package to freefall.freebsd.org, please?  Thanks!  By the way, if these
>   patches have resolved whatever IDE hard drive probing problems existed,
>   what are the chances of getting them into FreeBSD-stable (i.e. 2.1.0)?

I submitted the version 1.8a to ftp.freebsd.org:/FreeBSD/incoming/wcd18a.tgz.

The probing problem seems to be solved in this version.

Regards,
Serge
---
Serge Vakulenko                 <vak@cronyx.msk.su>
Cronyx Ltd., Moscow             Unix consulting and custom programming
phone: +7 (095) 939-23-23       FreeBSD support
fax:   +7 (095) 939-03-00       Relcom network development