Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 1995 14:37:33 +0100 (MET)
From:      Piero Serini <piero@strider.ibenet.it>
To:        scrappy@ki.net (Marc G. Fournier)
Cc:        jmb@FreeBSD.org, piero@strider.ibenet.it, Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with majordomo

Hello.

Quoting from Marc G. Fournier (Sun Dec 31 06:18:14 1995):
> 	Actually, 1.93 compiles and installs without any problems...except
> that you need an up to date version of perl.  I had to install perl5.001m
> to use majordomo 1.93.

Yup  I  can  confirm this. I just reinstalled majordomo 1.93 from
scratch and works now. I think I made a  mistake  in  setting  up
permissions, even though I chmoded 777 everything while doing the
tests after the crash.  Bho.  I'll  download  version  1.92  from
kriten  in  case  I  encounter  further problems. I'll also run a
script to beat on my server for a few hours to see what  happens.

For the record, I run FBSD 1.1.5.1 and per 4.036.

Many thanks to all who replied me.

Happy New Year!
--
#        $Id: .signature,v 1.12 1995/08/14 12:10:54 piero Exp $
Piero Serini                                            Via Giambologna, 1