Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 00:11:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Java works with S3 968 and XF86-3.1.2D

On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, Amancio Hasty Jr. wrote:
>

> > XFree86 Version 3.1.2D / X Window System
>
> 	I'm going to grab this one now...I'm still using 3.1.2 :(
>
> 	Will report if this fixes my end...

Nope, no difference there:

news> X -showconfig

XFree86 Version 3.1.2D / X Window System
Release Date: Feb 24 1996
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is newer
        than the above date, look for a newer version before reporting
        problems.  (see http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
Operating System: FreeBSD 2.0.5
Configured drivers:
  Mach64: accelerated server for ATI Mach64 graphics adaptors (Patchlevel 0)

	All I retrieved was X312DMa64.tgz though...assuming that was all I
required.  Is this an incorrect assumption?

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc