Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 1996 19:09:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        khetan@iafrica.com (Khetan Gajjar)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TalkD

Does it say this on all machines, or just when you're trying to chat with
a Linux or Sun machine?  We've had difficulties with both in the past.

 -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)