Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:13:50 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Dru Nelson <dnelson@redwoodsoft.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any documentation on threads? (I'll help)

On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 11:04:20PM -0800, Dru Nelson wrote:
> Is there any existing project?

Not AFAIK.

> I think it would be good to give a brief overview of some of the
> real easy questions like (does the pthreads implementation block
> all threads if one thread blocks on a system call)?

Agreed.

> Should this go into the xxx handbook?

If you want to write up enough that it can be in the handbook or as a
tutorial, that is a nice format.  If you don't have time for that, I'd
say that it may warrant a couple of FAQ entries (but talk to Doug
White before doing patches to this - he is the maintainer of the FAQ).

Eivind.