Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 15:06:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@nbc.netcom.ca>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org, rsacrack@vex.net
Subject:   Re: [RSACRACK] Chance to increase the team...

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Also, provide me with the contact info that can be included with
> the bulletin for folks that are interested:
>
> Contact name:
> Contact email:

    I vote for putting down "RC5 Crack Team @ Vex.Net" and
rsacrack@vex.net for the above two, rather than trying to elect one
individual to be the contact.

> Web URL:

    http://www.vex.net/rsa/ of course.  :)

    What do you all think of this?

"Our team is a worldwide community of people interested in a common
goal:  to meet the challenge of breaking RSA's 56-bit crypto key.  In
cooperation with New Media Laboratories (http://www.genx.net/), we
invite anyone with a net-connected computer to join our effort.  No
computer is too small, and no contribution will go unnoticed.  We wish
to demonstrate in no uncertain terms the power of the Internet when
united towards a common goal.  Please visit http://www.vex.net/rsa/
for our team's progress and for information on subscribing to our
mailing list."
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@netcom.ca)