Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 14:24:18 +1000
From:      Joel Sutton <sutton@aardvark.apana.org.au>
To:        Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Driver for Archive FT-60

> I was given an Archive FT-60 w/400s controller card still in the box.
> It uses 3M DC-600A QIC, IRQ5 DMA3 I/O port address is variable.
> Which driver do I include in the kernel?

These sort of controller cards are generally not supported. But you
may be in luck with the wt driver.

> I wasn't able to find much of any use in the mail archives other than a
> design flaw with the rubber. 			  ^^^^^^^^

man wt is the only reference I can find.

> I'm not absolutely sure if the card even works but the wt driver
> recognizes it on boot.

Try using the mt utility and the dump utility. You may need to do
some experimenting to get things going. Sorry I can't be more help
than that. The source code for wt looks very vague, and is possibly
incomplete.

Can this drive hook up to the floppy controller?

Good luck, Joel...