Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 1997 01:53:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To:        Khanh Nguyen <nguyenpk@kuci.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: UPS?

You can buy Best Power UPS model Ferrups (500KVA to 18KVA)
You can buy the software from Best for General Unix ( it come in src code and
it's easy to compile !) take this one without graphic interface.

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Date: 07-Oct-97
Heure: 01:53:08
Electro-Conception        tel:(418) 872-6641          |
3665 Croisset             fax:(418) 872-9198          |
Quebec,P.Q.               www.ec.camitel.com/ec       |
G1P-1L4                   |           /--|<|--WM--|(--J
                                      \----1
                                          ---
                                           -