Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 1998 23:40:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
To:        Dan Janowski <danj@3skel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (event 3/12)  SF Bay Area FreeBSD User's Group

I don't know of a user group in NYC but I've heard of stranger things
happening there :)  Posting on hackers and in c.u.b.f.m for like minded
folks in your locale sounds like a good start.  There's no support,
gratitude or accoutrements supplied by anybody: a user's group is simply a
product of whatver of time and gumption you can summon and the generosity
of providers of meeting space, attendence and energy.

Good luck and send me an announcement when you convene!  (I make it to NYC
occasionally)
regards,
-Ian

--
Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
"Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made