Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:38:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
Cc:        Jaacen <grendel@fiber.net>, "'FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org'" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FTP/Network Installation Question

I've done this a couple of times and got it to work by setting
the ftp default directory to the location of the freebsd root on
an NT workstation.

In my case it was a CDROM, but if you were to download onto one
of the NT machines I would think it would work OK, too.

For instance, on the NT box the freebsd root could be:

	c:\freebsd

and the freebsd binaries would be in:

	c:\freebsd\bin

and so forth.