Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:24:30 -0400
From:      "G.R. Gaudreau" <grgaud@sprint.ca>
To:        FreeBSD Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Widget

Alex Boisvert wrote:
> ... and by the way, widget is a contraction for "window gadget".

Now that makes a lot of sense... WIndow gaDGET. I would never have
thought of it.

Btw, why did you choose to install FreeBSD instead of Linux? What do you
find are the advantages? And is the install easier than RH 5.1 Linux? I
have RH 5.1 Linux at home already. I haven't installed it yet, because
I'm waiting to get my 1.2 GIG WD back from WD. I don;'t yet have
FreeBSD, though it's pretty cheap at $39.95... pjus taxes, of course. We
don't want to forget the Gubment. ;o)

G.R. Gaudreau
grgaud@sprint.ca
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5783/