Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 20:09:33 +0200
From:      Ian Freislich <iang@iafrica.com>
To:        freebsd@os.org.za
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD: CVSup to -current

Khetan Gajjar wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Brad Hendrickse wrote:
>
> >directory to the other machine. I then get an error when I try to
> >'make world' (can't remember the error message now, but will mail it
> >if necessary. Although I'd prefer to CVSup from that machine instead)
>
> Well, the make world error would be helpful.  Try putting alias
> deny_incoming no in your ppp.conf

I seem to recall a problem with making world. IIRC, it had to do
with the include files not being updated at the start of the make
world. What I did was to nuke all of the directories that would be
targets in /usr/src/include/Makefile, then cd to /usr/src/include
and run 'make install'.

Not sure if this will fix your problem though since you didn't tell
us exactly what the problem was.

--
Ian Freislich
UUNET Internet Africa