Date:      Mon, 05 Jan 1998 19:59:54 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        Tim Moony <timm@uniqsite.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quest for ijPPP Server

> I've been trying to make ijppp monster to work for some time without
> success.
>
> I saw tun0 with some meaningful routing info at one point of time with the
> following ppp.conf:

What do you deem `meaningful routing info', and which profile ?

The only obvious thing wrong with your config is that using `dial' in
ddial mode will confuse things, and the local nullmodem users have
some pretty funny looking netmasks.

[.....]
> I don't know why it still does not work.  Can someone give me a hint?

Check out http://www.FreeBSD.org/FAQ/userppp.html and post some log
information, that way we can see how the negotiations are going.

Cheers.