Date:      	Fri, 23 Jan 1998 03:37:11 +0000
From:      pizzaman@mail.on.rogers.wave.ca
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: installing Free BDS with the WAVE

	Here's a question for you.
	I had to reinstall FreeBsd, this time I got the ftp install method
to work, worked wonderful this time. No problems.
	After it was reinstalled however, the internet portion no longer
worked. I ran arena and it gave me a failed to fetch http: error.

	Also how do I install a window manager? I assumed (incorrectly it
seems ) that it would be much like Linux and put in the fvwm95-2
manager (not that I want that one, I actually want to install
Enlightenment.)
	Where can I find info on this?
	Or better yet how do you do it?