Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:46:42 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <aklemm@hightek.com>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>, tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PostgreSQL is outdated

On Wed, Mar 11, 1998 at 05:00:14PM -0500, John Fieber wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Alex Povolotsky wrote:
>
> > PostgreSQL 6.3 has been released, but most current port is still 6.2.1.
>
> By all means feel free to update the port and send in a new
> version!  I'd do it myself, but just this moment I can't spare
> the time.

Same for me, sorry. I already tried to upgrade, but this time it's
more difficult because of some changes I currently don't get managed.

Am in the ISP business now, and that leaves currently only a little
time schedule.

So I really would appreciate some help from people who want the
port update ...

--
Andreas Klemm		<aklemm@hightek.com>
			<andreas@FreeBSD.ORG>