Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Jack Freelander <jack@rabbit.eng.miami.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Stephen Murrell <stephen@rabbit.eng.miami.edu>
Subject:   Re: 2 things

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Jack Freelander wrote:

>Can't seem to find much on either of these topics online, or in Lehey's
>book, but that doesn't mean they're not there...
>
>1.  How do you implement *process* quotas on a user basis ?

	Look at /etc/login.conf and also "man 5 login.conf"

>2a. When attempting to mount a cd crom (presumably wcd0) i keep
>    getting an error saying that the device is not configured.
>    How do you configure it, or what steps should be taken to make
>    sure it is able to be mounted?  (the cdrom works in DOS, so the
>    hardware connections are OK -- also, ATAPI support is enabled
>    in the kernel config.)

	You should either "mount -t cd9660" or use "mount_cd9660" command.
	You can also try to issue "mount /cdrom" command if you have entry
for /cdrom in your /etc/fstab file.

	Try www.xfree86.org since we use whatever they give us.

>2c. Is Lisp (not scheme) available for FreeBSD?

	No idea.. check in packages?