Date:      15 Sep 1998 21:27:57 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        Shafeeq Sinnamohideen <shafeeq@cyrus.watson.org>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SANE+CAM works...

"Shafeeq" == Shafeeq Sinnamohideen <shafeeq@cyrus.watson.org> writes:

> Hi,
>   Are the patches to get SANE to work with CAM available somewhere, or
> should we just wait until the next snapshot of SANE ?

I have submitted the patches, but they arrived too late for the 0.74
release.  I don't know what the schedule is for 0.75...

At the moment, they reside on my machine, but I am not at all set up
as a public ftp server.

Anyone have any suggestions what else should be done with what I have?
I have the mods in two forms: the full source tree and as a diffs
file.

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;