Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:47:45 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using multiple versions of gtk.

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 12:35:19PM -0400, Spidey wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Jeremy Lea wrote:
>
> > It's not finding libintl.so.1 for some reason.  This should be in
> > /usr/local/lib, which is on the command line...  Is the devel/gettext
> > port up to date?
>
> up to date? /var/db/pkg/gettext-0.10 ... How could it be different?
>
> I don't understand... I thought that the problem was with gtk???

That should be 'gettext-0.10.35'.  What's likely happening is that GTK+
is building it's own version of gettext and linking against that.  The
GTK+-1.2.1 port shouldn't have built without it...

Are you installing from ports or packages?

 -Jeremy

--
  |   "Come home my prodigal son, come home and lets be one,
--+--  don't want to see you cry, don't make me tell you why,