Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:43:35 +0100
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD version to base Sparc development on

> > > CVS *IS* the solution.

> it's the BEST solution, how do you plan on showing us diffs without
> a compatible repository mechanism?

Well, I understand the problems, but I'm not interested in submitting the code. So from my
_personal_ point of view I need a tool to download not to upload code.

But, let's stop this topic....

> > > The above URL will answer all your questions.
> > >

> > Personally, I prefer the one-big-package solution. But I think I'll set
> > up CVS next weekend. ;)
>
> The simplest thing I found was to download the cvs repository, I'll get
> you a cvsup file that explains how to do this as soon as I get my machines
> up in working order.

Ok, thank you.

> In the meanwhile check out /usr/share/examples/{cvs,cvsup} those
> have files that will help you download your own cvs repository.

I'll read them.

> btw, did we go over the issues about developing for -CURRENT instead of
> for -STABLE about FIVE TIMES ALREADY?  Let me reitirate (or just irritate):
>
> IF YOU DON'T DO IT FOR -CURRENT THEY WON'T TAKE THE PATCHES, THANK YOU.

I have a low persistence human-RAM... 8)

I'll link to the -current branch as soon as possible.

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco
   _
 ->B<-   All Recycled Bytes Message ...