Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 10:40:43 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Dean Hollister <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrix 6x86 CPU

Dean Hollister wrote:

> The longest uptime I got out of it was 35 days. ATM, its around 14.

Highest I've got is about 14 days, it't about about 2 hours now. Rarely
crashes though, normally just other people insist on abusing the machine
by booting messdos and playing games :-( Having said this, my poor Cyrix
133 had to cope with a load average of 150 (well it's high for my machine)
the other day, so it isn't too bad.

(my kernel panicked earlier when I tried to delete a file. Damn thing.
bloody kernel didn't dump core either so I can't find out much about it.)

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk

send a blank message to ben+pgp@scientia.demon.co.uk for PGP key