Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:47:45 +0100
From:      "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wanton Atticizing is bad

> > 	I seem to remember IPFILTER being required for running
> > 	a proxy server such as squid transparently, I could be
> > 	mistaken though.

Here it is :

transproxy-0.3, transparent www proxy driver for IPFILTER (NOT ipfw!!)

"transproxy - transparently proxy HTTP and other requests.
This program is used with Darren Reed's IPFILTER package and used
to intercept things like http requests and divert them to a www proxy server
(eg: squid), without requiring user intervention or configuration."

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli (http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco)
"Unix expert since yesterday"