Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:27:01 -0900 (AKST)
From:      shmoo <shmoo@shmoo.com>
To:        Spike <spork@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        fbsdqs <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PGP 5 and pine 4.05

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Spike wrote:

> How do I integrate PGP 5 with my pine 4.05? I want to be able to sign all
> my outgoing mail. Thanks.

The appropiate lines as they exist in my .pinerc are:

# This will automagically run pgp signed/encoded emails through pgp for
# output when you read them.
display-filters=_BEGINNING("-----BEGIN PGP")_ /usr/local/bin/pgpv
+OutputInformationFD=1

# This will give you the option of two additional send filters. One for
# encryption, and the second for signing.
sending-filters=/usr/local/bin/pgpe -ast -r _RECIPIENTS_,
	/usr/local/bin/pgps -at

Shmoo
PGP key available at: http://www.shmoo.com/~shmoo/pubkey.asc
PGP fingerprint: 62 9B 58 ED 50 61 1E A0  34 5F ED 07 E0 80 4F 47
"I got nobody on my side, and surely that ain't right" - Portishead