Date:      08 Feb 1999 14:32:00 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        "Oben O. Candemir" <dunya@one.net.au>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: Sore Support

"Oben O. Candemir" <dunya@one.net.au> writes:
> On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Mike Smith wrote:
> > Yes, we need more help.  Yes, we know this.  No, you're not providing
> > any.  Please recitfy the situation.
> [...]
> I think you guys ought to lose some of the 'attitude' and perhaps be more
> accepting of people who can help in ways other than codin'. There are
> people smarter and more talented than even you... get used to the idea I
> say.

That is utter bullshit. Go tell the good people on freebsd-doc that we
don't respect people who can't code, and watch them laugh in your
face.

We do not, however, respect people who come out of the blue with no
documented experience and tell us how to run our shop. I have yet to
see you post something on this (or any) list that isn't venomous or
arrogant or both. Show us that you *can* contribute something
valuable, *then* come tell us how to do things better.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no