Date:      Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:56:40 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: article on 4.0

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 05:09:35PM -0500, Chris Coleman wrote:
> Daemon News needs an article on this also.  Our publish times are much
> quicker.  We need about 2 weeks lead time and we publish on the 1st of
> every month.

Ditto Slashdot.  I'm happy to either take a long article (as DN would be)
or take a general list of enhancements, and link to a longer article
elsewhere (see, for example, the OpenBSD 2.6 announcement that was on there
a few weeks ago) at somewhere like DaemonNews.

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell