Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:17:27 +0000
From:      Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Incorrect info on the project page

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 08:11:09PM -0800, Annelise Anderson wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Tom Hukins wrote:
>
> > You're right that the link isn't working, but it seems that
> > freebsd.stanford.edu isn't running an HTTP server, rather than the
> > document having moved.
> >
> freebsd.stanford.edu used to be an alias for andrsn.stanford.edu, but
> is now assigned differently (and it's not running a web server).
>
> It should be changed to andrsn.stanford.edu.
>
> I continue to get occasional email about it. But the FreeBSD->Linux
> project approach (getting input from a variety of people and trying
> to edit it) didn't work out very well;

Okay, so should I just update the link to andrsn.stanford.edu, or is
it worth removing this item from the Projects list if it's not
actively being worked on?  IMHO, we should only list projects that are
moving forward, but as you've put quite a bit of work into this I want
to check you're happy with this before I change anything.

Tom