Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:11:58 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Steven Kehlet <kehlet@techfuel.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Advocacy <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SGI's new Linux server...

Steven Kehlet wrote:

> We had a guy from SGI at our company talking about these new Linux
> boxes, and I asked if they were considering looking at BSD at all (with
> the usual mention of some of the merits of BSD vs. GPL licensing).  He
> brushed me off immediately with a "No, we're not at all interested in
> looking at BSD."  More evidence, methinks, that this is just as much a
> popularity contest for a flailing company as a technical one ;-).

"I just wished all these people asking about a BSD version would
just shut up. Can't they understand that there is simply no market
for it?" ;->

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Your usefulness to my realm ended the day you made it off Hustaing
alive."
		-- Sun Tzu Liao to his ex-finacee, Isis Marik