Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 05:37:48 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
To:        "Vincent Poy" <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Apache + FP2000 + modssl + php

No.  On the port, 'make patch' first.  Then, apply the FP2K patch to the
rest of the source.  Once this is done, you can continue building the rest
of the apache port and install.

Once this is done, you need to install FP2K and configure.

Or, if you want to skip the port, you can do it the hard way:

fetch and build all the dependancies you need (mysql, rsaref, ssl stuff,
etc)
build PHP according to docs
install PHP into the apache source
patch the apache source for FP2K