Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:25:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jlemon@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mbuf waiting mfc to 3

--Boundary_(ID_fqHP9plKj2pR4F46G+zSsw)

[re-directed to --hackers, as more appropriate there, also
jlemon@freebsd.org is in the CC, make _SURE_ to remove him from there
before you post ANY replies!!!]

 Mike, your patch looks fine. However, I found a bug in /sys/netkey code.
 (and it's related to the wait stuff, although I don't believe it directly
 concerns your patch so, as far as I'm concerned, your stuff is ready to go
 in.)

  However, I believe this code is only for 4.x and -CURRENT people.

 keysock.c's key_sendup() does a silly thing with the mbuf allocation.

 Attached is a patch that fixes it.

 This applies to v 1.2 of the file.
 here is the Id:
 /* KAME @(#)$Id: keysock.c,v 1.2 1999/08/16 19:30:36 shin Exp $ */

 (Jlemon, can you commit this?)

 Oh yeah, and please also commit pr=18471 as it's been sitting there for a
 while.

Thanks in advance,
Bosko.

--
 Bosko Milekic  *  Voice/Mobile: 514.865.7738  *  Pager: 514.921.0237
    bmilekic@technokratis.com  *  http://www.technokratis.com/

--Boundary_(ID_fqHP9plKj2pR4F46G+zSsw)
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--Boundary_(ID_fqHP9plKj2pR4F46G+zSsw)--