Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:14:16 -0500
From:      "David Lawson" <dave@siteone.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <jwyatt@rwsystems.net>, "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jon_slivko@simphost.com>
Subject:   RE: Email Monitoring

My client wants to intercept his employees email traffic for monitoring and
auditing. He wants to make sure the email is not being used for personal use
and he also wants to make sure that his employees are not making promises to
customers that they can't keep. I'm not sure what type of business it is but
they exchange allot of sensitive material.

David L. Lawson
Technical Support Manager
Partner Alliance Director
Site One Networks, Inc.