Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:36:23 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/ports/airport

* Marius <marius@mail.communityconnect.com> [010420 20:23]:
> Can't quite get this port to work.  I have the lastest sources and ports
> available, as well as the dependencies:
> airport-1.3
> unzip-5.42
> jdk-1.1.8
> jfc-1.1.1
> javavmwrapper-1.1

> >milux# /usr/local/bin/airport
> >-cp: illegal argument

Looks like it's designed for a 1.2 JVM; the '-cp' option is equivalent to:

> >    -classpath <directories separated by colons>

> Either the port is wrong or I am missing something really obvious.  Anyone
> have a clue?

Yeah, change the -cp flag to -classpath in the script - may work.
If your ports tree is up to date, mail the maintainer of the airport and
tell him,so he can update it.

--
O'Toole's Commentary on Murphy's Law:
	Murphy was an optimist.