Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:01:31 -0700
From:      "Mark Koskenmaki" <bsdlists@nwbombers.com>
To:        "David Raistrick" <drais@wow.atlasta.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

Ahhh, great...    What I need is some pointers to what you use to do all
this.

The windows clients, and what you run on the freebsd box.    I have a couple
FreeBSD boxes I could use.   One is a dual pent pro the other a P3 667, I
would assume both adequate for perhaps 20 total users with a total aggregate
bandwidth of perhaps 3Mbit/sec?

I'm not a FreeBSD expert by any means, nor a networking guru... but if I
know what to use, and have some kind of clue how it's set up, I can usually
succeed.

Mark Koskenmaki
webmaster: www.nwbombers.com
contact me offlist at mark@gotourown.com
10 of every 8 people are mathematically challenged
"Beware anyone who can fake sincerity."