Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:06:54 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        thepish@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14833: update port: sfio

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:01:11 +0100, FreeBSD mailing list wrote:

> exactly I have errors in the compilation of the package,
> the package won;t compile.

No, I asked you whether you've tried installing the package that's
already pre-compiled for you:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-3.4-release/All/arla-0.28.tgz

> I also tryed downloading more recent version but it does nto compile.

Did you actually read my message?

I specifically asked for error messages.  Saying it doesn't compile
doesn't really help, especially when I know from the fact that the
package is available that _someone's_ managed to compile it. :-)

> Have u ever tried teh arla port ?

No.

Ciao,
Sheldon.