Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:05:50 +0900 (JST)
From:      shudo@computer.org
To:        freebsd@spatula.net
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shujit with Resin

Nick,

I could not reproduce your problem.  I have tested Resin 2.1.2 with
examples belonging to the Resin, shuJIT 0.7.12, JDK 1.3.1p6 and
FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE cvsupped in March.  Resin just works fine.

Can you provide a process to reproduce the crash?

AFAIK, the shuJIT port can be compiled only for JDK 1.1.8, not 1.3.1.
I set up JITs for 1.3.1 not using the ports system.
It is desirable that ports of JITs (OpenJIT, shuJIT and TYA) can be
compiled for both 1.3.1 and 1.1.8.  A simple way is to provide a port
for both versions of JDK.