Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:30:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      Reverend K Kanno <presence@churchofinformationwarfare.org>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sysinstall broken

I have three 4.2-STABLE machines I keep cvsuped every few weeks. sysinstall
can no longer see see any hard drives on any of my machines. Because of this
I cannot add new hard disks.

I searched the groups and for a few people doing a make clean;make;make
install from /usr/src/release/sysinstall/ or wherever you keep source
works. Not for me. It compile and and install and still does not work.

Is there an actual fix for this or a fine doc on how to man-handle fdisk and
disklable so anybody can partition and label disks without sysinstall?

Thank You,

KEN