Date:      Mon, 05 Aug 1996 08:49:44 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        Frank Seltzer <frankd@yoda.fdt.net>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>, FreeBSD Ports <FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mail

Frank Seltzer wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, Gary Chrysler wrote:
>
> > And what happens to mail thats belongs internal??
>
> It stays internal.

I don't see how this can be done, I geuss I'll have to go read
all the relevant info on pine.
I am just not ready to devote myself to this, One thing at a time.

But the way I saw it was, if you alias your From field, That
aliased From field will show up in *all* mail!
I need to have only my Internet mail aliased, Not the mail from
my internal net!

Anyways, Thanks for the info, I saw the thread and thought I
would ask.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848