Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:48:07 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From:      Steve Gibson <steve@aries.interspace.com.au>
To:        Douglas Song <dugsong@monkey.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: auth.h and libauth for Kerberos

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Douglas Song wrote:

> although it's not freely available for export from the US, CMU has a
> Kerberized version of wu-ftpd that also supports AFS (token and ticket
> passing). See http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/dist for more info...

Well, I can't see why I couldn't export it(I don't believe there is any
encrytion required in the source, the encrytion stuff should be in libdes)
but the page says that a licence is required. The standard wu-ftpd has
kerberos authentication in it (compile with a -DKERBEROS) but it still needs
the auth.h/libauth

                      Interspace Australia Pty Ltd
                   Steve Gibson - System Administrator
                       <steve@interspace.com.au>

             8 Boyd Street, West Melbourne, Australia 3003
                Ph +61 3 9329 9066   Fax +61 3 9329 1388