Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:26:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Casey <chriss@telecom.ksu.edu>
To:        Dave Cole <dacole@netcom.ca>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio problem

i had sio problems when runnin the xig accelerated x xerver like what you
have said you are having. they blamed it on some pci buss falacy. who
knows but i installed the patches and it went away. so there is something
there that they fixed. but they wouldnt get specific. i didnt have the
problem under xfree.

Chris Casey
System  Admin
Kansas State University Telecommunications
109 East Stadium
Manhattan, Ks. 66506
tel: (785) 532 4505
fax: (785) 532-7114