Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:16:51 -0800
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.1-STABLE: nrsa0 T4000 doesn't honor "no rewind"? SCSI errs in logs

mjacob@feral.com wrote:

> >      Going off on a tangent, has anyone thought of making the quirk
> > table specifiable via a kld module?
>
> Yes, in fact some of us have. Alternatively, a .conf file that gets loaded
> during rc phase.

     Is the discussion in the archives?  If so, where?

> Were you, err, umm, volunteering?

     Urm, probably not.  Although I wouldn't mind diving into the deep
end, I've got limited amounts of free time.  ;-(  At the moment, I'm
thinking about talking to the doc folks about updating the FAQ and
handbook (I just upgraded to 3.1-RELEASE, from 2.2.5, and ran into
landmine after landmine -- none of which were mentioned anywhere except
in the mailing list archives).

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.