Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 23:26:52 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Nowlin <mike@argos.org>
Cc:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: occasional reboots

In message <Pine.LNX.4.05.10005220116490.4707-100000@jason.argos.org> Mike Nowlin writes:
: (Usually on my right index finger.)  Discovered that I can strap an old
: 486 heatsink/fan to the top of them, and that REALLY helps cool them down.
: Just have to grind off the little "lips" that drop down over the sides of
: the CPU so that you get full-surface contact of the heat sink.

Hmmm.  The pentium CPU fans that I've seen don't have the lip on them
anymore.  Might make your job easier in the future if you need to cool
the drives.

Warner