Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:17:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to restore from a tape using tar?

Forgot to mention that restore will allow you to just add what files from
the dump that you would like to restore. Once in restore you can ls cd and
things like that.  ls to see the files and then do an  add <filename> to
add it to the list of files you would like to restore then extract them
back to your system.

Keith

I here by change the name
of RedHat to RedSplat.